We apologise if the product received was not satisfactory. You may return it for an exchange. Items on sale are not eligible for return and/or exchange.
- For the items to be eligible for return and exchange, they will have to meet the following requirements:
- The product received is expired; or
- The product received is wrong or different from the Delivery Order/Invoice.
- Not purchased during Sales, and Partner Collaboration periods, or specifically stated non-returnable items.
- The product has to be returned to GoodFoods World in its original condition as when it was received i.e. unopened, Uneaten and in the same packaging and quantity. All items returned must be attached with the proof of order, proof of payment, and proof of delivery.
- The item(s) in question must be returned to us within 30 days after receiving it. Kindly inform us within the same time period before returning it and state your reason via your Customer Account on our website.
- The Return department will get back to you once the returned item is received by us. We will inform you of your credit voucher once the item is received and checked. This normally takes 7 working days.
- You can only exchange for a different product of the same value or lesser value. Should the price of the new item is lower than the original item to be exchanged, the price difference will not be refunded.
- If you are eligible for exchange and requested for a product with a higher value, you will need to pay for the price difference.
- You are responsible for any costs incurred to return the product to GoodFoods World.
- If you buy GoodFoods World products from unauthorized retailers, websites or other unauthorized sources, we regretfully cannot offer you refund or otherwise assist you with any problems that you may encounter.
- A processing fee of RM 10 will be charged for every return and/or exchange item. For example, if your return item costs RM 100, you will receive store credit of RM 90.
- You are required to return the affected product(s) to us via a reliable courier service company to our office at the following address:
GoodFoods World Sdn Bhd
No,2A-2 Jalan BS 1/3
Pusat Perniagaan Olive Hill,
Taman Bukit Serdang Seksyen 1,
43300, Seri Kembangan,
- You are responsible for the risks and condition of the product returned until it reaches our address. GoodFoods World is not liable for any loss or damage of the product during returns delivery. You are advised to securely pack the product, together with its original box and packaging, to prevent any loss or damage.
- GoodFoods World reserves the right of final decision if the product returned is in unsatisfactory conditions, or the above terms are not met.
- If you have any questions on our return policy, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
- GoodFoods World reserves the right to alter this policy at any time without notice.